Eastside Connections School - Dress Code
DRESS CODE: To minimize disturbances to the educational environment, the following guidelines have been set for student dress while attending Eastside Connections School:
- Navy blue, khaki, or black pants, skorts, skirts or jumpers (no jeans or leggings)
- Plain (no logos or embellishments) navy blue, white, or yellow polo shirts
- Plain white button down dress shirts may be worn
- Plain white, navy blue, black t-shirts may be worn under shirts
- Solid white, navy blue, black socks, or tights
- Navy blue, white, black or gold sweatshirts may be worn (no hoodies). Sweaters (cardigans) may be worn.
- Appropriate shoes should be worn to school (this does not include shoes with lights). For safety reasons, no flip-flops should be worn, and only sandals with straps across the heal will be allowed.
- Hair accessories, jewelry and belts should be subtle and non-distracting to the learning environment
Please note that leggings, jeggings, or jeans are not considered uniform pants and ballet, tulle, and sequin skirts are not considered uniform skirts. Leggings (white, navy blue, or black) may be worn under jumpers or skirts. Holes in any garment (shirts, pants, etc.) are not considered uniform.
The first Friday of the month will be Uniform Free Friday. Appropriate school clothing should be worn on free dress days.
Cold weather: The students will go outside for a short period of time if the temperature is above 10 degrees. Please make sure your child has a warm coat, hat, glove/mittens, and boots when appropriate. Students at Eastside Connections School also need to wear snow pants. Please label your child’s belongings.