1. How do you find the greatest common factor and least common multiple?
2. Identify parts of an expression using mathematical terms (sum, term, produce, factor, quotient, and coefficient).
1. How and when do you calculate the mean, median, mode, and range?
2. What are when do you use box plots, histograms, coordinate graphs, line plots, and stem and leaf plots?
3. How do you add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions and mixed numbers?
1. How do you add decimals and percents?
2. How do you subtract decimals and percents?
3. How do you multiply decimals and percents?
4. How do you divide decimals and percents?
4 (March through May)
1. What are the rules for performing operations with positive and negative integers?
2. What are the properties of integers and rational numbers?
3. How can you draw patterns (nets) for cubes and rectangular prisms?
4. What is the formula for finding the volume and surface cubes and rectangular prisms?